Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 May 2018

Trip down to Bristol


Hey all I just wanted to quickly share the footage from my channel #BookDraw I caught when I delivered by talk on the Same Sex Marriage Quilt in Bristol. so that you can see it hung up in place! I am currently thinking through other places that I can display the quilt so if you are a charity or organisation which would like to host it's display feel free to get in touch.

I also was lucky enough to join a panel and discuss my thought on Pink washing which was really interesting and challenging because the issue is quite complex. There was lots of passionate chat from the students and the panel which raised a few issues based in the UK.

 Finally you can also see footage from the incredible seven deadly sin themed Vogue Ball. It was hosted in Manchester Academy in partnership with House of Suarez and Contact Theatre. If you have never seen it definitely watch this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment