Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Friday 4 August 2017

Liverpool Pride!




Here is a video of my experience at Liverpool Pride! I was lucky enough to be asked to create a banner for Alternative Fashion Festival who were taking part in the parade march. This video gives you an overview of what happened during the day.

Check out their vdeo from the day where you can see them in action!

While I was there I also held #bookdraw workshops during the day, you can see the contributions I collected from the people that took part. 
I invited people to read quotes from books which I have reviewed on my channel. These quotes were then turned into creative responses by those who took part. The idea was to introduce more people to various stories with queer voices. Take your time to have a look at them all some of the art work is really fantastic.



















No comments:

Post a Comment