Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Monday 13 March 2017

New Video Available Closet Case by Robert Rodi explained



I've just uploaded a new video explaining the image I created in response to the book 'Closet Case' by Robert Rodi. Please feel free to check it out, if you have any questions about the piece let me know I would love to know your thoughts! 

In case you are new to this project I am uploading videos on a Wednesday reviewing fiction with queer characters at the heart of the stories. You can take part as well by linking in with my Facebook group which you can find here. I upload regular quotes from the stories involved and provide fan art images from the titles I'm exploring.

If you want to see what I'm working on at the moment check out my Instagram account as I upload images of works in progress there. You can see them here or search for the hash tag #bookdraw 



No comments:

Post a Comment