Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Monday 20 March 2017

Latest video explaining all the secrets to their Universe!


Is the title click bait? A little, you won't discover secrets of the Universe. You will hopefully, get a better understanding of how I created this image inspired by 'Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets to the Universe' by Benjamin Alire Sáenz.
I've created a little video walking through the image and all the bits which I incorporated into the image itself. Have you read the story? If you let me know your favourite bit! I feel in love with this story so hard!

If you want to see my favourite quotes from the story click here to reach my Facebook group! There is also some images from other people there, fan art all inspired by this amazing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment