Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 February 2017

New Video uploaded for #bookdraw



I Just uploaded next video introducing the next three books I'll be looking at. They are The Hours by Michael Cunningham, Closet Case by Robert Rodi and Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz- (all happen to be incredibly handsome men as well!)



(from left to right Michael Cunningham, Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Robert Rodi)

These three books will be reviewed with images coming over the next few weeks. Reviews are posted on Wednesday and explanation of the images are uploaded on a Sunday.


I also have a Facebook group to complement the videos. On the Facebook group I provide a daily quote and find an image, fan art or book cover of the novel I'm looking at. What I'm encouraging people to do is add their own art works, doodles, fan arts, collages or quotes on this platform as well. I'm hoping that it will build up into an archive of different LGBT fiction were people can share their interests and discuss their favorite books.
You can see the Facebook group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/158306257987684/

Please support either by subscribing, liking or commenting- I love seeing people comment it lets me know you're really out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment