Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 June 2011

Papergirl Manchester Exhibition!


This is the piece she choose to put in the exhbition

You can see my contribution above, there are three other images which will later be distrubuted by Papergirl Manchester at a later date.
If you were given my piece please get in contact and let me know where she gave it you, I'd love to hear your story!

The night had a really successful turnout you can see more images and articles on her website and Facebook
Align Centre

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! So glad to hear the night went well. And I love that piece. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks both it was areally fun night

    Just want to do a shout out for My Style Canvas

    click on the link to rate her brilliant t-shirt design on Urban Outfitters you just need a facebook account to rate her work and I think it a great design, best of luck lady

    http://custom.urbanoutfitters.com/contest_voting?designid=56084247

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work and a great blog! I'm glad I came across it:)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    thanks so much for your comment :)

    Amazing art...very beautiful :)

    Wish you a great Weekend!

    with love
    MARiZA
    mar-iza@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :)

    Sienna- I checked out your blog and you have the legs of snow white you are a hotty!

    MARiZA's blog has chique elegant shots and smooth urban class

    Please check them out y'all

    ReplyDelete