Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 June 2011

Papergirl Manchester Exhibition Launch Night


Hooray! I checked a Facebook update and my name was in the contributions list. I submitted a couple of pieces of work from my solo series toPapergirl Machester and she's included me in her exhibition!

Papergirl Manchester distributes rolls of art by bicycle to passers-by. Come see the art before it is distributed at the launch of her exhibition. Featuring illustration, photography, design, screen prints and zines from 50 local and international artists.

Be there for the launch on Wednesday 15 June at the Soup Kitchen in Manchester from 6pm!



2 comments:

  1. That's a really interesting concept/approach. Congrats on having your work selected and distributed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K-Nova, there was a good turn out and eveyone was talking and trading stories about their work. I would love to know what route she takes though because she had received loads of different work so i bet she passed a lot of people.
    She does it for free as well which is a big commitment!

    ReplyDelete