Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 January 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!


Happy New Year to everyone in the Blogging World! Thank you to the new followers I really appreciate the support. I've now added Pay Pal options to all my prints so that everyone can buy my work from home and I will send you signed A4 prints in the post for a total cost of just £15.
Here is an example of how you might choose to display my work once you receive the individual prints, if you are looking for some thing more specific to your needs please feel welcome to email me directly at o.bliss@ymail.com and I can tailor the size or amounts to your needs with ease. Multiple buying options will be coming soon so keep checking in on this site.

Wishing you all prosperous new horizons this Year!

2 comments: