Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 December 2010

Solo Series 2


Click here to go to Solo's

I've been doing more and more sketch book work in order to help myself get reinvigorated with my large piece of work. The further along it comes the more difficult the challenge has become. I will post my developments soon, however at the moment the silhouette of the figure looks a little deformed and this is what is making me retreat to my sketch book. This has been help however as it is making consider how to move the work forward in a series. I really want to nail this figure and "Make it work!"
However, I also want to be sure it can become a cohesive series and I'll need to experiment a little more to make such each figure compliments each other as well as stands well by itself.
I have also been watching too much t.v which has been slowing me down and also might be why I'm here writing bits in tune with Tim Gunn from Project Runway.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Oliver,

    I like your blog. He's great! Great text and photos. something inspired me. i follow you.

    hey look at my blog. follow me! thank you.

    xoxo
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete