Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Friday, 17 March 2017

Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the Universe book review

I've just uploaded a new video reviewing 'Artistotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe' by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. It's such a beautiful story! It will make your soul weep with joy. Here is the latest image which I created in response to the book. 
This book is wonderful for those who are struggling with their sexual identity or parents who are struggling to understand what their child is going through. If your a parent thinking 'help my son is gay, what do I do!' read this book and it will help you understand it from their perspective.

If you're based in the North West of England, you can access direct support as well through the ProudTrust they also have some great online resourse as well.

I've also uploaded my favourite quotes which you can check out on my Facebook group here

No comments:

Post a Comment