Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 February 2010

WELCOME

Feel free to explore samples of my work
If you would like any information regarding originals, prints or commissions please email o.bliss@ymail.com

I've only recently started blogging to try and let people know about work I've been creating.
My focus is the male form and I enjoy playing with mixed media in particular textile work, I want to create narrative through different materials to draw out associations with the material I'm using. I also do portraits and will happily work with you on a commission to your individual requirements.
I'm very new to the blogging world and would love feedback or knowledge I what I can do to make my blog more interesting or accessible please let me know!







1 comment: